This Root: The Roleplaying Game supplements features:
- 6" x 9" Hardcover Book
- Full Color Interior With Artwork By Kyle Ferrin
- 6 New Vagabond Playbooks - the Adventurer, the Champion, the Chronicler, the Envoy, the Harrier, and the Raider
- 4 New Factions + New Mechanics
- Free PDF via DriveThruRPG
New faces haunt the Woodland's Spirits!
As the War rages on, new factions take interest in the Woodland's resources. The Riverfolk Company sends trade boats up and down the rivers; the Lizard Cult makes a new push for converts; the Grand Duchy digs tunnels to seize new territory; and the Corvid Conspiracy toils to claim ill-begotten gains from the foolish. Who are these new factions? And what do they have in store for the Woodland?
Travelers & Outsiders is a supplement for Root: The Roleplaying Game, the officially licensed tabletop RPG based on the award-winning Root: A Game of Woodland Might and Right board game by Leder Games - that expands the core game to include the first 4 expansion factions!
Here's what you'll find inside this book:
- 10 new playbooks, expanding the types of vagabonds you can play to include pirates, raiders, scholars, heretics, raconteurs, and more.
- 4 new expansion factions - The Riverfolk Company, Lizard Cult, Grand Duchy, and Corvid Conspiracy - for you to add to any campaign.
- Dozens of expanded moves and tags, including weapons skills, roguish feats, natures, drives, connections, equipment tags, and pre-made gear.
- Robust faction turn mechanics that bring the setting to life as factions seize holdings, build structures, and plot mischief across the Woodland.
- 2 new clearings - Heartwood and Sundew Bend - that focus on adventures involving the new expansion factions and their conflicts.
*Requires core game to play.